The pressure on companies in the life science market to be innovative, to invest and to satisfy regulations is relentless. To ensure profitability and competitiveness in the long term, they must continuously optimize their processes, costs and compliance management.
At the same time, digitalization also holds new opportunities. Collaborations and cooperations in global value creation networks are a prime example. Not to mention the new prospects the integration of digital and mobile technologies, as well as the development of innovative multi-channel and customer-centricity concepts have opened up. The experts at the msg group help you make the most of these opportunities through sound strategic consulting and competent IT support. Build on our expertise.
Advancing Industry Leaders: msg industry advisors steigern die Leistungsfähigkeit von Unternehmen entlang der Wertschöpfungskette der produzierenden Industrie. Als Experten der msg-Gruppe für den Life Science & Healthcare Markt ist ihr Ziel erreicht, wenn sie ihre Kunden erfolgreicher gemacht haben.
- Heraeus: Carve-out in Record Time: “We were able to complete a business-critical migration of an SAP environment as part of a company-wide reorganization in the regulatory environment and do so within the requested timeframe and with the necessary quality thanks to the support of msg – without any impairment of the product quality or patient security.”
- Pfizer: Compliance Governance Excellence: “As part of a long-term collaboration with msg, we established a methodology for ensuring rule-compliance that is specifically tailored to Pfizer GmbH’s needs and are able to follow an approach of continuous improvement. Decisive for the success of these measures was the support we received from msg, especially the specialized business and method competence of the msg consultants we worked with. These process modifications allow us to ensure compliance with internal company instructions and local regulations. We were able to do so with optimized effort and the results were commended by Pfizer Global Security.”
- Operationalization of company strategies and business model innovation
- Optimization and standardization of core and supporting processes as part of effective Business Process Management
- Analysis and optimization of pharmaceutical production processes
- Introduction and implementation of concepts and methods for company-wide compliance
- Analysis and optimization of the logistics processes along the entire value chain
- Project management for complex and critical projects
- Coaching and strategic employee qualification